Re: Lifetime of magical moments/NBwin vs. XyDos 4 conversion problems

--- Morris Krok  wrote:

> code at that time was through Herb Tyson's book "XyWrite Revealed".

Is there any way to get a copy of this book?

Xy III+ has given me magical moments since I adopted it as my prime
writing and indexing tool way back when. Because of sav/gets written on
the fly and speed, I have more time to enjoy magical moments of the
type Leslie described.

Now I've bought the NBwin because I want to support a live program.
However, I'm still using XyIII+ (3.55).

The barrier to switching to Xy4 was difficulty converting XyIII+ files.
A simple thing -- XyIII margins, tabs etc. are set to number of
characters, Xy4 to inches. And I kept getting error messages to the
effect that my indents went beyond my right margin.

Now the same thing is happening in NBwin.

How can I fix this?

Question 2. Do Xy4 files convert easily to NBwin? Or is it better just
to learn to use Xy4 and save documents in RTF so they are readable to
the rest of the world? (And printable in recent versions of Word?)

TIA,
Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz