Re: gender in French

" Richard Giering wrote:
" >
" > Bill:
" >  If you or anyone can find such a grammar checker please let me know as
" > I'm having the same trouble/problem in German with Der/das/die.
"
" Do the grammar checkers that come with the big word processors not check
" genders?
"
" If not let me know and I'll try and find one for French. There is at
" least one independent grammar and syntax checker for French, a Canadian
" product I believe. The name Hugo may figure in it somewhere, as of name
" either company or product.
"
" John
"
	  Linkname: Hugo 2000

and browse this
	 Linkname: inginierie linguistique
	where you might find Cordial Cinq a better fit,
	though Hugo is designed for schools and bilingual
" ifrance.com, l'email gratuit le plus complet de l'Internet !
" vos emails depuis un navigateur, en POP3, sur Minitel, sur le WAP...
" http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/email.emailif
"
"