Margins

Can anyone tell me how to edit a printer *.prn file for XyWritee III+. I've
just upgraded my printer to an HP protable deskjet. I've dowloaded the correct
printer driver and updated the startup.int. HOwever my margins look funny and
the printer doesn't print a 1 page document all the way to the 66th line. Can
anyone explain how I can customize the prn file. Does it have something to do
with MU or some other variable. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance!

-Adam