Re: XyWrite and voice recognition

A friend works for Dragon, and I'll pass on the gist of your comments. I
suspect that heeding strictly the memory, soundcard, and CPU speed
requirements is an absolute necessity. I know the mags seem to have greeted
Dragon with breathless enthusiasm that may be unwarranted, but the reviews
have been overall favorable, with a reported accuracy rate of around 90%.

Aside: My friend, Len, sent me an e-mail signed Leno. I kidded him about it,
and he said the extra letter was put there by Dragon when somebody opened his
office door. Len was very new to the company then; I suspect he proofreads his
mail better now!

Tim Baehr
TBaehr@xxxxxxxx