Re: New VCLIP

Paul:

I appreciate the feedback.

PS. Is there any chance of implementing the dual purpose key assignment routine that I think Robert wrote which copied and pasted from XY4 first, and from the clipboard if there is nothing highlighted in XY4. I found it very useful.
Sure -- done. Download the package again: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/vclipnew.zip When you unzip it, overwrite vclipnew.txt and vclipnew.frm; don't overwrite the NirCmd files -- especially if you took the extra installation step needed for 32-bit Windows. Replace the U2 frames with the ones in VCLIPNEW.FRM. There's a new frame, VDUAL. The "dual" key assignment alternatives are: nn=NOJM2,.,v,d,u,a,l,Q2 or nn=BXv,d,u,a,l, ,?,2,Q2 or nn=BCv,d,u,a,l, ,?,2,XCBCGT While I was at it, I did some further streamlining of the Paste function. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx