Re: Funcs WZ and WG in NB

Well, right now, from the command line, FUNC WZ acts
properly. It was probably something about the code's context. And I've
completely changed it now, so it's moot.

But while I have you, Carl, two further things:

1. It seems that executing function XD (inside a program) resets the ERror flag. Is that your understanding?

2. I'm not getting copies of my own posts to this list. I see my post of 2/20, but none since. E.g., not the one you quote below.

Quoting Harry Binswanger :
The functions WZ and WG seem to have different (and
dangerous/bizarre) meaning in NotaBene, when called within a U2
frame. It might be an issue of context. I found it is necessary to
use TG to restore "Page layout" view after eXPanded view.

How does func WZ misbehave?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx