W2K on VBox - update

Below is an updated list of links for setting up Windows 2000 on
VirtualBox. I found that a later version of Firefox works (v12; was
using v10). I've also added a link to the last version of Flash Player
that works with W2K (according to Adobe).

I've been having a problem with the way photos display in Firefox, which
I thought FFv12 + Flash might fix, but didn't. Photos are egregiously
pixellated; they look like washed-out comic book images. Any thoughts
about a fix would be much appreciated.

Here are the updated links:

VirtualBox v4.3.16 for Windows
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/4.3.16/VirtualBox-4.3.16-95972-Win.exe

Windows 2000 Pro SP4
https://winworldpc.com/product/windows-nt-2000/final

W2K Rollup 1
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=18997

W2K SP5.1
http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/microsoft_windows_2000_unofficial_sp,1.html

Internet Explorer v6.0
http://download.oldapps.com/Internet_Explorer/ie60.exe

Firefox 12.0 (Released 4/22/2012)
http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php?old_firefox=7553?download

Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.55 (174 MB) (Released 11/10/2011)
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_11.1.102.55_archive.zip

Thunderbird v12.0.1
http://download.oldapps.com/Thunderbird/Thunderbird%20Setup%2012.0.1.exe

Adobe Reader v7