Zyindex ( non zywrite question)

I had been using an indexing program for several years called Zyindex.  Zyindex created a concordance of all words in many different kinds of word processor files such as Xywrite, Wordperfect, Wordstar, Word and Multimate and many others which could than be searched using Boolean logic to locate the file with the words you were looking for. While the indexing process took hours, the search would only be a matter of seconds. Unfortunately the disks from which I installed it are now old and the program no longer installs.  Does anyone have a suggestion where I could get a copy preferably the last dos version or an early windows version or zyindex or if it is no longer available where I could get a program which can index Xywrite files and if possible Wordperfect for dos files and thereafter search them using Boolean logic.   The current Zyindex does much more than I need or want and is much too expensive.

Avrom Fischer mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx