Re: Jumbo U2 update

Carl,

It is important that there are choices for everyone. Somehow, it is
perhaps Win 3.1 DOS boxes that have made me long for those amenities.
Running DOS too long in a box may do that to you. Beware!

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

I agree with your call on the default setting, as new users may be puzzled by the absence of a title bar, etc., when first running vDosPlus. After that, the FRAME=OFF option is there for those who choose to use it. De gustibus... -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx