Re: XyWrite 4 under Win2K/XP

Good idea to survey hardware ...
My wife's laptop is a Dell Latitude from circa 2000 running Windows 2000
Professional. Launched from a desktop icon, invoking
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c c:\{path here}\editor.exe /e4000

Performance:
In windowed mode: Jerky cursor movement whether it's, e.g., LD or CD (linear down or cursor down). Annoying, not crippling.

In full-screen mode: no real problem (perhaps just a tad less responsive).
I think one problem in windowed mode is that the cursor blinks too slowly. Does anyone know how to either speed it up or keep it always "on"?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx