Re: XyWebU2.int

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 09 Nov 2016
23:09:52 -0500

Harry,

> I assume I should run XyWebU2.int, but so far I can't. I get an
> error about unbalanced if/ei when I run it by hitting Enter (using
> my $X)

I double-checked, and all of the IF/EIs in XyWebU2.int are balanced.
Run IFEI (or IFEI2) against your $X. The problem may be there.

> and when I use the helpkey, nothing happens.

What happens, happens under the hood. Normally, all XyWebU2.int does is
to set the OS identifier in S/G 652. If you're running vDos(Plus), it
also syncs XyWrite's SW and SL settings with the COLS and LINS settings
in the config file. That's it. Run it in STARTUP.INT:

JM 2.XyWebU2.intQ2 ;*;

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx