From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx [mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Breeze
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 9:06 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IBM Model M keyboards

Dear Russ

Until I package the keyboard I won't know exactly but cheapest rate appears
to approximately £30 which will be roughly $50-$51. An express service
would be $68.

I am away early next week until 20 January so if you want to go ahead, I'll
make the arrangements when I get back.

I assume you know that the UK keyboard is slightly different to the US.
 It still makes the same noise, however.

Best wishes

Paul