Re: 3LQ570.Prn

Well, I find that you have two Epson LQ570+ files -- 3LQ570.PRN and LQ570.PRN,
I think it is called. I had 3LQ570.PRN, which of course is a v. 3 prn file.
The v. 4 file is clearly identified. 3LQ570 is working OK. I am using tractor
feed with the "optional pull tractor," which Epson tells me is not "optional"
at all -- the printer comes set up this way. It has one of the most confusing
printer manuals I have ever seen.  On the whole, though, this printer does a
nice job at a very reasonable price. Thanks for the tips about it.

  Carl