Re: Signature documentation available

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> Yes! A while back I found the Xy4 Making the Transition booklet,
> which was pretty small, and undertook to scan and OCR it. Robert
> thought it was the Signature one and got all enthused, then we
> discovered we were talking about two different works. So
> Signature: Making the Transition is a very valuable work
> evidently, but how to get it digitized?
> --
> Patricia M. Godfrey
> priscamg@xxxxxxxx

I have both the small pamphlet and the larger book (200 or so pages).
Robert has asked about them, and I have offered to mail both books to
him or anyone else who wants to undertake the task of digitizing.

The other books & disks are spoken for. As soon as I get a definite
reply on the Making the Transition booklets, I will mail.