I think "packrat" (or whatever it's now called) costs about $35 a year.

From: Bill Troop mailto:billtroop@xxxxxxxx
I can also report that so far, the simple method of saving to two drives
C:,D:
is working well for me - -

Bill, I have been saving to two drives with c:,d: like, forever. Now I assign one of those drives to Dropbox, so no matter where I am (in the house, on the globe) I have access to a copy of my most recent files. Handy when one's hard drive dies, which mine did recently.

I'm using Boxer on a Mac (actually several), which has the ability to assign drive letters to any folder(s) I choose. Can put Xy4 in a folder in Dropbox, Goggledrive, et., and work directly from it as well.

Lisa