XYWrite for Exponent?

To James Besser
JD>I'm Washington correspondent for a big bunch of Jewish newspapers; my
JD>big ones are in NY, LA, Chicago, Balto, etc. I do two columns a
JD>week, large numbers of short "insiders" stories, longer political
JD>and diplomatic features, etc. My rushing has nothing to do with
JD>gender; it has to do with getting out 10K words every Monday, then
JD>last-minute stories on Tues. and Weds.

I'm impressed, James. I'm usually trekking through cow pastures for my latest
story!  Do you write for the Exponent, a Philly area paper?

JD>I also do books, so I need the ability to manipulate large files;
JD>4.014 is a big improvement in that regard. I've tried a lot of other word
processors, but none compare to Xy for speed and flexibility.
JD>That's my story--not particularly unique, I supppose!

Sorry, James, but I'm still impressed. You must be especially busy with this
peace agreement Let us know how your computer changes work out.

.....COol MOther reesa.marchetti@xxxxxxxx
---
 * CMPQwk 1.4 #1699 * Biography: One of the terrors of death.