Re: XYWrite Discussion Archives

Carl Distefano wrote:
It accepts keyword searches, and can display
all posts for each year, sorted by date, subject or thread. XySearch is the way to go.
Yes, but can you DOWNLOAD such an archive? Other than by trying to define, copy, and paste? (Defining that much copy is difficult for some of us.) With the state of my phone lines, I like to keep everything on my own hard disk, and right now I have most of it. But if--abstit!--those files should ever be trashed and the backups lost, re-creating them would be the question.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx