Re: XyWin vs. WPWin

>Subj:   Re: XyWin vs. WPWin

 >I can't believe that there is a v. 6.2 of WPWin. I got an early
 >upgrade of v. 6.1 at the end of November. If Allan saw it, it must
 >exist, but how often does Novell expect people to upgrade? V. 6.0a
 >was also a 1994 version, probably the first usable version of 6.
 >
 >--
 >Nathan Sivin
 >History and Sociology of Science
 >University of Pennsylvania
 >Philadelphia PA 19104-3325

It's v 6.1. I'd give you load comparison times for it vs Notabene
DOS on an 8M 386 25 but I'd have to turn the hourglass too many
times when timing WP Win.
=======
Rob Rittenhouse  RRITTENHOUSE@xxxxxxxx  * Your new machines may simply
Associate Professor  Computer Science   * suggest new drudgeries.
McMurry University   Abilene TX 79697-0686 * Brecht, Galileo