Re: Xy4 Setup

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:24:16 +0100

> I use Xy4 as often as I can for everything (i.e. not only for genuine
> word processing); in opening a file I encounter many times the problem
> of the truncation.

That's completely nuts. Use LIST, or HyperView, or any number of fine
editors. XyWrite isn't intended for binary files!!!
Ascii-26 isn't the only character XyWrite can't display; what about
Ascii-0? If it can't display Ascii-0, then it isn't going to count it
either, when it calculates the EOF character position.

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx
---------