From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Distefano
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:25 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

Reply to note from Carl Distefano  Sun, 27 Jul
2014
19:08:18 -0400

> full-screen Xy, NO keyboard lag, my old DOS screen colors
> (cream-colored on a dark blue background, full U2
> functionality) -- the lot! I can't get over it.

Here's a better pic of full-screen Xy:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/xy-full2.jpg

I'm still agog and haven't yet a-Googled to find out how this is
possible. I can only surmise that there are video drivers embedded
somewhere (VBox? my copy of Win7-32?) that enable it. Full-screen
Xy and my customized colors are SO important to me, and I was
resigned to losing them in the brave new 64-bit world. I feel like
I've hit the lottery. Also, the fact that this is now all very
zippy; I know I'm typing in a graphical representation of
full-screen DOS, but it doesn't feel that way. Amazing.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

---