Re: What's the story on XyWWWeb?

So far, two people (thanks!) have indicated that the site works fine
in MS IE version 4 and Netscape version 3, but here it's still no go.
I just right-clicked on the screen and saved the source code file.
This is 67,230 bytes chock-full of HTML code that I can read fine as
text, but when displaying this file from the local hard disk in my
browser, I get the same thing: only the title shows up, and the rest
of the page is as blank as newborn baby's behind (or something).

I'd be very interested in hearing if there's anyone else using MS IE
version 3 out there, and if said person can view the page correctly
(as I could myself a short month or two ago). Pending that, I'm
waiting for word from the developers whether there have been any
changes that could have something to do with it.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx