Re: Extended Memory and USB2

Dear Patricia

Expanded, or extended, I'm hazy now which is which. Either way, however, using USB on my current
desktop machine prevents me using the UK Microlytics dictionary whereas disabling it releases the
necessary memory again (at least the error message is the usual 'not enough memory' message).
When I command MEM in a DOS box I get the following for extended, etc

 19922944 bytes total contiguous extended memory
    0 bytes available contiguous extended memory
 15580160 bytes available XMS memory
     MS-DOS resident in High Memory Area

Paul