From: Patricia M Godfrey [mailto:pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 1:13 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Hungarian filters

I'm not sure if this is a bug in the filters or in Weird (of course I'd
like to think the latter), but if one has a ≪FR≫ command in one's text
(say in RunningHeader), and one then converts the file to RTF, that FR
command overrides any subsequent ≪FL≫ command, and the whole doc is FR.
And undoing formatting one cannot see is a nuisance. If you're planning
anything FR, wait til it's in Weird to format it.
Patricia