Re: XyWrite and C (in the 21st century)

Caballero wrote:
Let's not focus on extreme cases, but rather people who write with XyWrite, and print what they write.
C'est moi. And I run Xy 4 on everything M$ from 98 initial release to Vista. No real problems (there's a tiny bit of jerky cursor under W2K; when we upgrade that box to XP Pro, to accommodate a piece of sw that won't run on WK, we'll see if that is caused by hardware or the opsys). And I print, using TYP, on two Epsons that don't know B from a bull's foot (as my mother used to say; old Irish saying, I assume) about HPL.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx