Re: Win7 and XP

>Or maybe I'd be better off doing all this with VMWare, or VirtualBox ?

If so, better to find that out now.

XP mode is a bit of a clunker to say the least. If you do not need the integration that it provides,
you are better off with some of the alternatives, these include VirtualPC 2007 64-bit which can be
installed only if XP mode is completely deinstalled, or VirtualBox, Parallels, VMWare that do not
make any such demand. They can coexist with XP mode. Personally I would start experimenting with
VirtualBox. The most nimble solution is, of course, VirtualPC 2007 with DOS additions from VPC 2004
and MS-DOS and Win 3.1x for DOS box windowing support. You do not need XP to run a DOS program. I
would most certainly skip it.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)