Upgrade

Does anyone know of a special offer for "upgrading" from Xywrite for
DOS to XYWIN? Any advice or warnings? I am hoping that I will be able to use
Chinese within Xywrite by using Twinbridge, a Windows program that works within
word processors. Does anyone have experience with it?

I have used the shareware program NJStar, which is a little better thought out,
but one has to add the Chinese afterward, and it can't use Xywrite formatting
instructions to print.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania