XyWrite and voice recognition

I'm curious: is anybody out there integrating (or trying
to integrate) Xy / Dos with one of the portable voice recognition
packages?

Since I dictate about half my weekly writing output and
transcribe myself, I bought Dragon's Naturally Mobile, which
consists of the Naturally Speaking voice recognition
software and a neat little digital recorder. When done
recording, one links the little unit to the desktop with a serial
cable and the dictation--up to 40 minutes worth--is
downloaded and convered to text.

Obviously, this works in the Windows environment, either
using the internal, primitive word processor or , pardon
the expression, Microsoft Word.

My plan, which the guy demonstrating the system said
would work: get my wonderful writing into Word, copy
the entire mess to the clipboard and import into
a XyWrite / Dos file.

Even if it requires substantial correction, it should be a
timesaver (my typing, too, requires substantial
correction. This can't be too much worse....)

Unfortunately, the setup instructions are unbelievably
bad. And it requires considerable voice recognition
training, so I'm not up and running yet.

So I'm wondering: is anybody else trying this stunt?
How is it working in the real Xy-write world?

jim besser
jbesser@xxxxxxxx