Re: UltraVision

The OS/2 machine that has no problems with UltraVision is a Zenith
Znote 425LN laptop, which has a Chips & Technologies 65530 chipset.
When it's in the office, it runs a NEC MultiSync 5FG.

 I have to admit that I don't try anything beyond VGA 640 x 16. I used
a monochrome screen for so long that any color at all looks great, and
I have found that sticking with the lowest common denominator minimizes
the hassles.

 I do know that IBM has some new S3 drivers, and one of these days I
will have to download them and experiment a bit with more resolution
and colors.

 Thomas J. Hawley
 New York       tjh@xxxxxxxx