Re: off list virus question

How does one look at an email attachment in Xywrite?
Like any other binary file. In the command line I do "d 1a=0" to take off
control-z recognition. Then I just open the file in XyWrite using "call".
You can often learn a lot from this kind of view, as there's often much
informative ascii text mixed in with the binary instructions. OH. You also
have to do F9 (on my machine) -- get into expanded view. Sorry, I forget
the right XyWrite terminology. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean.