Re: Search across all open files

** Reply to note from Wolfgang Bechstein Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:30:26 -0400

> Don't tell me there's anybody still "waiting" for that. If so, might I
> interest you in this nice bridge over Tokyo Bay that I happen to own...

How much? Gee that's a big bay. Is there a toll booth? Vehicles per day?
Revenues? I'm interested in making the maximum amount of money with the
minimum of work -- as, I assume, are you. Can we do an IPO within 3 years
and cash in/sneak out? Talk to me!

BTW, I haven't done a thing with the SEarch command yet -- summertime guests,
and other projects... Soon. Someday.

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx