Re: XyWrite v3.58-B

** Reply to message from marc@xxxxxxxx on Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:04:42
+1300 (NZDT)

> ...and is this version 3.58B still 'freely' available after all this time?

Maybe(?) at

 http://www.xywrite.com/ttg/misc/358-B.EXE

But I performed a Google search, and came up empty. You might try querying
"v3.58*" (sans quotes) at XySearch, to see who mentions it -- then beg
abjectly? It's inconceivable to me that any party would object at this stage
of the game. After all, XyQuest and TTG were routinely upgrading users (within
the 3+ product line) simply for the asking... and you're a legitimate owner.
(To my knowledge, there is no single person who frequents this list who isn't a
legitimate owner. Apart, perhaps, from a few site-licensed office workers who
"took it home" long ago. Or the random XyQuestrian who feels -- and is --
morally entitled, but never *technically* purchased a license. But let's not
quibble... The whole thing should be free.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx