Re: NB 10 beta 21

Carl
I have used most of the beta's since around 10, including 20. I have not tried 21 yet but for all previous betas, running XPL has been a major problem. Some code will work but a lot will not. I am hopeful that this will change after NB10 exits the beta phase but at the moment they are concentrating on the core capabilities. Overall it appears to me to be a good looking product but I cannot use it for regular work because of the XPL problem.

Best wishes

Paul