Re: vDos-lfn / vDoxXy comparison

Hi Wengier,
I am delighted to have your vDos-lfn update with keyboard speed control, blinking cursor, and on-screen underlining. Excellent work!

James

At 9.5.16 16:20, you wrote:
Hi James,
Since this is the first time I actually come to this mailing list, I just read your comparison. Please note that I have already changed vDos-lfn's default setting in 4DOS.INI from "UMBLoad=Yes" to "UMBLoad=No" for better compatibility last week. Also, I have seen your comments about keyboard rate and cursor blinking features. I am glad to let you know that I already added the keyboard speed control to vDos-lfn last week, and after seeing your message today I decided to add the cursor blinking feature to vDos-lfn as well. Now you can use "BLINKC=ON" in vDos-lfn's config.txt file to turn cursor blinking on as you did in vDosXy. Hope you will like it.

Sincerely,
Wengier