Re: DSL, Win XP and Xy

Peter Brown says about the Query program:
"Perhaps it's been incorporated into one of the U2
routines, but I still find it incredible useful in Xy3..."

The program was greatly expanded and improved in the customization I created for the Xy4
menus/dialog system. I don't know if it's on the Xywwweb site, but it should be available from this
list for download. (Sorry, I don't do it enough to be able to tell you how.)

In the customized mnu+dlg files, the menu item is Extract, found on the Advanced menu. The dialog
box allows for some limited boolean searches, wildcards, and all sorts of other stuff. It has a
choosable search domain, so that you can extract whole paragraphs or other quantities of context
around the "found" string.

Carl, can you tell folks how to get this downloaded?

Tim Baehr