MORE FAUX CODE,

XY-> Carl Distefano:

XY-> Actually, even better than Ascii-11 would be to append an underscore
 -> character to funcs, e.g., BC_GT_, etc. That eliminates the vast
 -> majority of errors and preserves readability. Whaddya think?

Fantastic! Not only would the reading becoming more accurate, but
you'd also be putting a signature on the converted file that
anyone in the know (such as everyone on the list) would be able
to recognize it as a faux conversion.

Come to think of it, what do you think of tagging the end of a
conversion with the converter's name & version (if we're moving
ahead into more versions)?

You've really accomplished a fine job! The results *may* have to
be edited, but the bulk of the code is complete. It also means
that one can post portions of code via e-mail and have them be
understandable. (I've felt for a long time that the strength of
XPL is that it is so modular and can be assembled and reassembled
according to a user's wish--but that's another story!)

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx