Re: U2-two minor bugs...

Quoting Robert Holmgren :

> Note that XyWrite itself has the same
> problems:
> the XyWrite functions that control the Caps and Num Locks scarcely ever
> work.
> That's also why XyWrite's understanding of the CapsLock state is
> frequently out
> of sync with the system state (one is locked, the other isn't, or v.v.).
> The
> only thing that reliably works is a physical keystroke.

Aha! This would probably explain why caps lock sometimes leads to strange
flip-flops when using XyWrite under Virtual PC. I haven't worried too much
about this annoyance--and now I will continue not to worry. In general, one
or two physical keystrokes (of shift or caps lock) put the case you want and
the one displayed on the screen back in sync.

Russ, do you ever have this experience with XY and VPC?

Carlo Caballero
carloc@xxxxxxxx