Re: Old programmable keyboards located

As long as we're on the subject of keyboards, does anyone
know of a keyboard for desk top that is like a laptop
keyboard--no numerical keypad hanging off the right side
taking up the space devoted to teacup and ash tray,
numerical keys accessed through something like an FN+nn
combination? Function keys on the left would be nice; ctrl,
alt, shift, arrows etc on both sides would be nice, but
getting rid of that keypad goiter is a priority.

Thanks in advance

Judith Davidsen