Re: Xy Win

Mimi:
>I just received Xy Windows from my employer (he lives in San Francisco and I
>in New Orleans). I don't have a manual for it. I've used Xy III for over a
>decade. I'm wondering if there is anyway to use Xy Win the same way I used
>Xy III in DOS, i.e. use the "alt" key for macros and to write programs, etc.
>Simplistic question, I know, but I am attempting to get my hands on some
>sort of a manual.

You can use XYWin largely the same way as your old XY, but I would
recommend not to throw the old one out. I work mostly with Xy-DOS
and switch to over to XY-Win for things like faxing, clipboarding or
RTF conversion. Working in XY-Win with its Windows interface just does not
feel comfortable. I suggest keep the best of both worlds.

-- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "I hope she will go all the way. I mean to go all the way with her."
-- Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan On HRC's run for his NY Senate seat