Re: GPO

I have built a spelling dictionary reflecting our particular style, and added
material from the Canadian Press stylebook. Unfortunately I don't have anyu
slaves to do this for me. It turned out to be about 7K. and BTW, it uses (gulp)
auto-replace very effectively. Like most newspapers, we have some "banned"
words, so everytime a user types "grandmother" it is automatically replaced
with ("grandmother" is banned in Journal style). Big Brother is watching! I put
it in for kicks just to show the editors what the program could do, but writers
hate it, and I don't think it's going to last much longer, at least for
grandmothers.