Re: Exit to blank screen

M.W. Poirier wrote:
 I minor problem. I've been given a new Lenovo laptop, and I've
 installed XY4. It works fine, but when I leave the programme, I
 get a blank screen, ...not a Dos window, which I might expect,
 nor a return to Windows XP, just a blank screen. It seems that
 I am caught between a Dos window and Windows XP. I suspect that
it may have something to do with my shortcut.
Are you running in full-screen or Windowed mode? Does you shortcut
have Close on Exit (or something like that; not near an XP box right
now) checked in its properties?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx