De: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx [mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] En nombre de Kari Eveli
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de enero de 2015 7:32
Para: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Am I using the latest version of vDosXy(3)?

Joaquín,

This is a great feature. It would be nice to have some control over the blink rate, though. Now it
seems that it is blinking a bit too fast, compared to, e.g., VirtualPC DOS, which I can get blinking
side-by-side with vDos, so the comparison is easy.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx