RE: Logon

Carl and Rene: Thanks for your comments on my out-of-office logon problem.
Rene: I tried removing the BX login jimQ2 ;*; line from startup.int, but
that didn't work. The program continued to freeze. Carl: I think you're
telling me that I need to have two log files on the same drive. On my
computer at the office, I have jim.log, which has FF in the file, and
log.log, which has BC in the file.

I'm still curious if anyone has a clue why this problem cropped up after
about 10 years of no problems putting XyWrite 4 on other computers.

Jim Eberle
jeberle@xxxxxxxx