Re: TameDOS for vDOS-lfn

Hi Edward,

TameDOS up to version 4.41 is a native DOS program. According to its documentation, it allows to efficiently run DOS programs and improve compatibility of DOS applications. For example, according to readme.htm shipped with TameDOS 4.41, Tame monitors all the DOS applications that are running on the system, and allocates CPU resources efficiently so that applications that need the CPU resources get them. But I have not done a benchmark for this yet.

Wengier