Re: Website TTG An alternative?

I was going to bid $1. Now that you've raised the stakes they won't take less than $50.

This is all somewhat feasible. I have some slight
experience of outdated intellectual property
at auction; it's often simply trashed. It _might_
therefore, actually be possible to acquire this
code for a small price. But the great expense, as
some have implied, would not be in the purchase
of the code, but in doing something with it. Balzac
wrote of the surgeon Desplein, 'Like all men of
genius, he had no heirs; he carried his skill within
him and carried it away with him.' It is the same
with great programmers. Since we already have our
Desplein working with NB, what is the chance
of finding another who would be willing to
work with the same code?'