Re: major installation dilemna

Bill, I just tried to simply double click my old version.. (I had moved everythign
over and had NOT deleted it yet).. it turns on but looks all long and letters
squished. any way to fix that?
as it is, it is not usable.

> >my xy4 disk1 is dead AHHHHH...
> >got a new XP puter.
>
> Ever since upgrading from DOS to Win 3.1, I simply copy all my Xy4 and
> Xy3 files over from the hard disk and they just work -- even unto XP.
> I've never gone back to my installation disks. But doesn't someone
> have a gold copy they can email to those who might need them?

"After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's Bluff."
               -- a top submarine admiral

Sherry@xxxxxxxx