Re: Basic Xywrite instructions on line?

I've found that XyWrite's help file(s) can be a good resource. That's how
I got acquainted with Xy3 a number of years ago (our manuals have since
surfaced). Another benefit to the Help file is that it's free and is an
already available source of information.

Another thing you might try is to log on to amazon.com and do a search
for the word XyWrite and see what it comes up with. Even if a book is no
longer in print, they can usually still get it for you. A couple of
months ago they found me an out-of-print book on Xy4. It took a few
weeks, but I still got the book. I think it was around $17 for
everything.

Timothy Olson
Editorial/Technical Assistant
Tyndale House Publishers