Re: Off topic question...Tame related.

 This does not appear to be the case. I've tried what you suggest
 below in the past (Michael suggested this privately some time back),
 and I just tried it again, and again I get the crash.

 Could it have something to do with NTVDM.EXE? I notice that my
 copy of NTVDM on my desktop is a bit smaller that the version on
 the laptop, plus the laptop has three NTVDM files (one in I386; one
 in Windows\system32; and something called NTVDM.exe-1A10A423.pf
 in windows\prefetch). On my desktop, there is only one copy of
 the NTVDM.EXE file, and it's in I386.

 M.W. Poirier

------