Re: Search through recent files only

At 7/10/2002 03:27 PM -0400, Bob Ashley wrote:
If you are looking for something that runs
outside of XyWrite, you might try DT Search,
which you can download at dtsearch.com. It
costs about $100, but has a 30-day evaluation
period.
An excellent program. We use it to cull material from hundreds of
transcribed interviews. Very fast, good reports, easy clip and paste.

Michael Norman
BTW, no way William Manchester is the provenance of ink-stained wretches. Dr. Johnson, perhaps. Maybe Addison or Steele. If later and colonial instead, then Will Rogers, Mencken (check his American Language) or, and my money is on this one, Liebling.