Re: XyWrite & Windows 2000 - & "Best" operating systems

This question is probably only periperal to the topic here.

Perhaps it's still apt.

For those of us who for the most part merely grapple
 with halfway understanding the wonderful dialogue here,
who manage just one computer,
who replace it only every three years,
who are still, penny-pinchingly, using Windows 98SE,
 and have a year to go before purchasing,
 upgrading to a new operating system

What is/are the answers to the Question - which
better operating system (to take best advantage
of U2's ver. 114) should we begin considering?