Re: Tabs in MS-Word

Leslie -
Yeah, but the real neat thing about Conversions Plus is that your Mac dude
can save in just about *anything* and Conv. Plus will convert it from the Mac
disk to a PC file in, say, WP5.1. From there, you just import it into
XyWrite. The *only* 2 requirements are that the Mac disk be HD and that the
word processor be something that's not too weird. I don't have the Conv.
Plus URL handy, but I'm sure you can find 'em on the Web -- along with a list
of file formats they support.

Have fun.